Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
THIS IS GOING ON MY WALL
Credit: Tumblr // Painted tunicate colony (Clavelina picta). A tunicate is a sessile marine animal that feeds by circulating water through its tubular sac-like body. Painted tunicates live in clusters ranging from a few individuals to as many as 1000, each measuring approximately 15 mm across. Photo credit: © Javier Sandoval